Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What happens to dreams durtifed

People have dreams to accomplished so they can be successful, or famous. We all have dreams. But \sometimes they have to wait, to keep balance  in our life. For example, we go through school,education, and other personal things to get to where we want to go.

We go through to school to prepare ourselves for real world. But the good thing about school is that you have plenty of choices along the way. If you can't get to your dream, then maybe you could have something to fall back on. It would help save a lot of money.

Let say if I want to be in NBA, because of college basketball. If I was in there for twenty years and I broke my leg, then I had to quit. That's means I have to fall back on something. It how we still keep going, even after a injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment